What Do We Do During Our Gas Boiler Servicing
It is recommended practice to have an annual gas boiler service to ensure your boiler remains safe, efficient and well maintained.
Furthermore, failure to service your boiler regularly will invalidate your warranty.
During a boiler service, we will:
- Carry out a gas tightness test which will reveal if you have any gas leaks which could constitute a danger to life or property. ·
- Test the safety devices on the boiler appliance.
- Ensure that your boiler appliance is working at the correct pressures and to its maximum efficiency.
- Check there is no carbon monoxide risk to you or your family.
- Finally, give your appliances a thorough clean which will ensure they remain in tip top condition.
We test all boilers with the latest gas analysis equipment and will leave you with the peace of mind that your boiler will be safe for another year.